Home » , » Temporary Leave

Temporary Leave

Written By Ukiya on Tuesday, December 11, 2012 | 9:51 PM

Hi Team,

I'll be out for awhile due to real life farming and concerns that I have to deal with, also break in game until Terezi is back? lol, anyways hopefully I'll be back this weekend, take care everyone and have fun always!

For now if ever you have any questions or concerns that needs to be addressed, please feel free to PM "Lil Vani" or "Rpoints" they would be more happy to assist you - especially Vani! Furthermore if you want to reach me, please feel free to shoot me an email at hyperion.ph@gmail.com or you may add me at Skype - Skype ID - "shizuwi".

Keep killing those MVP and wish you luck all in game and in life!

P.S.:
Kindly practice on character skills, team play and focus on team work, and if possible redesign your hot keys for flexibility and convenience. 

Thank you.

Rock on! Noblesse oblige.
- Kiryuu
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Technology Copyright © 2012. Spiral Knights - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger