Home » , , » Guild Fund - 100k / Week

Guild Fund - 100k / Week

Written By Ukiya on Friday, December 7, 2012 | 10:45 PM

Hi Team,

As proposed by Manna and discuss earlier within the guild we will start doing our guild funds, basically how it works we will donate give 100k every week and it will be collated by my merchant, this funds will be used for guild events prizes, bloody branches, dead branches, etc. all purchases will be recorded in forum, same with people who gave out 100k per week, though as suggested by Cuex we hand out 100k / day, kindly discuss this further in forum or here.

Noblesse Oblige
Share this article :

1 comment:

  1. Hmm it looks likе your blog аte my fіrst сommеnt (it ωas ѕuper long) sο I guess Ι'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thоroughlу enjοying уоur
    blοg. Ӏ aѕ well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any recommendations for beginner blog writers? I'ԁ ԁеfіnitely appreciаte it.


    Hегe iѕ mу weblog ... bramka sms

    ReplyDelete

 
Technology Copyright © 2012. Spiral Knights - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger