Home » , , , » Spiral Knights Trivia Bonanza

Spiral Knights Trivia Bonanza

Written By Ukiya on Sunday, January 20, 2013 | 9:45 AM

Hi Team,

First I would like to apologize for the ongoing disconnection of my internet, I am badly suffering a network congestion this week, anyways what we miss this weekend is Endless Tower, hopefully we can organize one raid this weekdays - or if I am not around you guys may organize one within the guild.


As for this weekend, due to a high number of guilds mate online we played a short or rather long Trivia Event! I would like to thank everyone for participating on the said event and congratulate everyone for winning as everyone wins here!

Though I would like to acknowledge our Trivia Champions!
1. Asrah - winning the race to 10 points round! our very own Trivia Master!
2. Gui - winning a lot that I can't count how many times I traded her lol - each trade was 1m per right answer, great fighting spirit for catching with our Trivia Master.
3. Jihl - fast typist? haha
4. Intimidator - stop answering Malaysia most of the time
5. Cassadee - leakage WTF?
6. Prince Charming - great knowledge for Europe area
7. Yerin - IT ftw
8. Farel - good ice breaking answer

The event earlier was fun and very educational? I hope lol, due to demand from the guild earlier and I believe this event was a success, thus we will held another Trivia Event this weekend! and probably make it a weekly event for the guild! Prepare your Encyclopedia, Google? Ask.com?, Dictionary or any media!


Class Dismiss!

P.S.: Worse answer of all time - Rpoints - hahah - joke

Noblesse Oblige.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Technology Copyright © 2012. Spiral Knights - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger